Sunday, November 20, 2016

My Say

  MY SAY
Many time I ask myself if it will be possible to get the world I want because now a days things as changes and living in new style like for exemple using of tecnologie things like cell phones.




Phones and Internet Access
I actually means that the use of phones in the society it getting the world very lazy to release that today because of all these cells phones as changes our mind of chatting without people face to face. Why did I brought these idea? Well I have been relaeasing for so many time and I always see people on cell phones chatting and also making calls, well so many people can say that oh it very easy to use cell phones and confortable for making callls, but the reason is that they don't know where all the parts of phones are from and they also don't relase that some people somewhere are suffering because of our phones. Most of the parts of cell phones comes from Africa "Congo" and people are taking theia resources away for futur seek for those whom are growing up. And also the cosumer celectronics products, as well as products from the jewelry, automotive, aerospace, medical equipment, and many other industries. Many people don't even know that also cause war;

 I'm not saying that the use of is bad but it is causing war, conflict, waste of money and also taking people's resources away. I also like for the leaders to try to slove this problems because if not a day will come and there will not be cell phones and others tecnologie devices and so on. We have to think how we will avoid the conflict Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment